- Online Registration is now open for the Academic Year 2019-2020.
- Availability of the seats will be confirmed only after the registration process.
- Eligibility:- Age Limit
Children seeking admission should complete
- 4 years by 31/07/2019 – For KG I
- 5 years by 31/07/2019 – For KG II
- 6 years by 31/07/2019 – For Grade I
- The registration form is available in the school website. Please fill in the application in all respects correctly and submit.
- All communications after the registration will be through the email-id given by the parent in the application. Therefore please fill the correct email-id.
- Print a copy of completed application form for the Registration/Admission.
- The parent will receive a message indicating the date for paying the registration fee Dhs.200/-(Nonrefundable) and to complete the registration formalities.
- The parents will be notified the date for the interview session for KG 1. Apart from an interview session there will be an assessment in skills (English and Mathematics) for the students on the same day.
- Entrance Examination for KG II to Grade XI - The dates and the portions for the test will be given from the admission office.
- The successful candidates will be notified by SMS/E-mail to complete the admission formalities.
- Passport size photographs (4 Nos).
- Passport copy with valid visa page of the child and parent
- Emirates ID Copy
- Birth certificate copy
- Copy of the Medical Card
- Copy of Marklist (Last Examination from previous school)
- Copy of immunization records
- Medical Health Forms (Can be Downloaded from the Downloads under admission link) to be attached with the registration form.
It is the responsibility of the parents to ensure that all the documents are provided before the student starts the school.
Transfer from UAE based School
From Sharjah : Transfer Certificate (TC) from the previous school .
From other Emirates :Transfer Certificate (TC) attested by the respective Education zones office.
Transfer from outside UAE
Attestation of Certificate for admission from India: A student who has attended any recognized school in India shall not be admitted (Grade I to XII)without a Transfer Certificate (TC) from the school last attended. Such certificates should be:
- Countersigned by the Educational Authorities in India (AEO / DEO or CBSE Regional Office)
- The Consulate General of India / Indian Embassy, UAE and
- Attested by the Ministry of Foreign Affairs, UAE.
Students coming from O’ level schools
Students coming from O’ Level curriculum will be admitted only in the month of June, subject to the availability of the seats.
Students from O’ Level School must submit the T.C to the School by 15th of June 2019.
Admission to Grade XI (2019-2020)
- Science Stream
Group I : English, Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics & Computer Science C++.
Group II : English, Physics, Chemistry, Biology & Computer Science/ Mathematics.
- Commerce Stream
Group-I : English, Accountancy, Economics, Business Studies / Mathematics.
Group-II: English, Accountancy, Economics, Business Studies & Informatics Practices.
Marks obtained in First Term Examination .
Marks obtained in the aptitude test (Merit List).
Science with Mathematics : (CGPA 8.5)
Science without Mathematics : (CGPA 8.2)
Commerce stream with Mathematics : (CGPA 8)
Commerce stream without Mathematics : (CGPA 7.5)
Terms and Conditions
The academic year is divided into two Terms – April to October and November to March.
Fee for the academic year can be paid term wise (two terms) and month wise (10 Months).
Registration fee of Dhs. 200/- (Non-refundable) is payable to process the application.
Registration/Admission fee, payment for educational materials and uniforms are not refundable.
- Admission is open for limited seats. Registration is on a first-come first- served basis.
- Registration is complete only after the print out of the completed online form, along with documents specified, are submitted and the registration fee is paid.
- After the final submission of the online form you will receive an email confirming the submission of the form.
- Please quote the assigned registration number for all purposes.
- Kindly press the FINAL SUBMIT button after filling in the form. Please print a copy of the form, which is to be submitted to the school in order to complete the registration.
- The following information must be entered exactly as per the information available in the Passport:
- I. First Name, Middle Name and Surname of the child.
- II. Date of Birth of the Child.
- III. Father's Name (As per Father's passport).
- IV. Mother's Name (As per Mother's passport).